Be sure to visit the Ideas page within this "Storytelling Resources for You" group of pages. It will alert you to the newest posts on Storytelling + Research = LoiS. That is where I add more ideas than I want to include in this jam-packed website!
- Michigan's "Fighting Fifth" Infantry in the Civil War - A collection of images from newspapers from Detroit during the Civil War.
- Beacon Tree - Liberetta's oral history
- Roll on the Liberty Ball - The song sung at the planting of the Beacon Tree that ties together Liberetta’s life story
- Lincoln and Liberty, Too - Roll on the Liberty Ball transformed for the Civil War
This is a sample of resources focusing on insects, but LoiS can find more related to your Nature program.
- Elmer Fudd's Garden - Facts and fun about insects from University of Kentucky Entomology Extension Agents
- Explore More About Bees - Online pathfinder about bees from 42eXplore
- Insect Dominoes - Insect version of the popular game
- Insect Safari - Orkin's bug coloring pages, bug identification game, and teacher lesson plans
- Pest Notes - Univ. of California's photographs & information on mammal, reptile, insect, bird, and plant "pests."
- MacScouter - Boy Scout audience participation stories
- Stories to Do - A large collection of participation tales for Girl and Boy Scouts, including holiday stories
- Storyteller.net Articles - (Search using Participation and then again using Participatory)
- Detroit Puppeteers Guild - The resources of my local guild and all around great group of people!
- Folkmanis Puppets - Find puppets, videos, games, coloring sheets, and more from this puppet manufacturer.
- Puppet Resource Center - Easy patterns, craft recipes for props, scripts, teacher ideas to use puppets, and more.
Wonderful, but hard to categorize